Volunteer Host Homes Needed May 5-8, 2010
Host families are asked to provide the following support:
- Sleeping accommodations for Wednesday, May 5 through Friday, May 7 (If necessary and requested, students can bring sleeping bags.)
- Greet students at your home on Wednesday, May 5 between 9:30 and 11 p.m.
- Breakfast for students on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday mornings prior to 8:00 a.m.
- Share dinner with your students on Friday, May 7, between 4:30 and 8:00 p.m.
as well as all meals not specified above.
Volunteering as a Host Family during the YMCA Youth Legislature is a great opportunity to. . .
- Meet involved and motivated students from around Washington.
- Support the future of your community by supporting your future leaders.
- Be part of the democratic process by contributing to the education of our state’s youth.
- Have fun!!
Click here to see the Host Home Registration form.
Thank you in advance for your consideration of this request. For more information on this event please contact our office at 360-357-3475 or check out our website at www.youthandgovernment.org